Sonoma County has the unique claim of being the birthplace of National Women’s History Month.
Let’s make history….again
This is a year-long campaign to elevate, celebrate and inspire Sonoma County women.
100 years ago, women got the right to vote —
but we still don’t have equal pay or representation. WE-2020 will be focused all year on changing that.
To increase the # of women who:
- — Vote & Run for office
- — Connect women in leadership with women and girls who are ready to step up
- — Unite together to be inspired
Our Methods Throughout 2020:
- — We will create and produce high profile kick-ass events
- — We will have a memorable presence at numerous existing events
- — We will power an interactive web hub to connect women and reveal those career fields where women are still in the minority
Profits Go To:
Empowering women to attain true equity — is our ultimate goal. But we welcome men and non-binary people who have our same desire to overcome ALL inequality.